Aluminum veneer curtain wall is suitable for decoration of all kinds of building internal and external walls, lobby facade, column decoration, elevated corridor, pedestrian overpass, elevator edge wrapping, balcony packaging, advertising signs, indoor special-shaped ceiling, etc. The vast majority of aluminum veneer is less than 3mm. Traditionally, it is processed by shearing machine, bending machine, engraving machine and brick tower punching machine. It can not good job for fine patterns, but the cnc fiber laser cutting machine just fills the processing gap.
What is aluminum veneer?
Aluminum veneer is a kind of building decoration material which is processed by fluorocarbon spraying technology after chromizing. The structure of aluminum veneer is mainly composed of panel, stiffener and corner code.
Why choose aluminum veneer?
1. Light weight, good rigidity and high strength, the 3.0 mm aluminum plate weighs 8 kg per square plate, tensile strength is 100-280 n / mm2
2. Good durability and corrosion resistance. It can be used for 25 years without fading
3. The technology is good. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane shape, arc shape and spherical shape by the process of processing before painting.
4. Uniform coating and various colors. The adhesion between the paint and the aluminum plate is uniform, the colors are various, you will with many different selection.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non adhesion of fluorine coating film makes it difficult to attach pollutants to the surface and has better cleanliness.
6. The installation and construction are convenient and fast. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory and fixed on the framework without cutting at the construction site.
7. It is recyclable and beneficial to environmental protection. Aluminum plate can be 100% recycled, different from glass, stone, ceramics, aluminum plastic plate and other decorative materials, with high residual value.
However, due to the high cost of aluminum plate, plate utilization rate is one of the costs that processing plants have to consider. Cnc fiber laser cutter has the advantage of saving materials compared with traditional processing methods because of its fine cutting seam and high precision, which is convenient for customized accurate plate surface processing. Due to the large amount of processing and it is high reflective materials, most factories will choose 6000W or bigger power to do the laser cutting process, and the 6m*2m work area can meet the demand. The processing speed of 3mm aluminum plate is 10-15m, and the cnc engraving machine is 5-6m. Laser cutting machine is more efficient and save processing time.
4 Advantages of choose cnc fiber laser cutting machine?
Fast processing speed and high efficiency
Labor saving and process saving (simple board marking and punching)
Low requirement of personnel skills
The price of laser equipment is getting lower and lower,and get profit soon
Why choose cnc laser cutting machine
But as we all know, aluminum plate has high reflection characteristics, so it is more difficult to cut. However, with the continuous development of the fiber laser cutting machine industry,In recent years, cnc fiber laser cutting machines have been widely used in the aluminum sheet cutting processing industry, and aluminum veneer cutting has gradually become simpler. So, what are the advantages and characteristics of the aluminum plate fiber laser cutting machine when cutting aluminum plate or veneer materials? Let’s get to know it together!
1. Fine cutting seam: the cutting seam of aluminum veneer laser cutting machine is generally 0.1mm-0.2mm.
2. Smooth cutting surface: The cutting surface of aluminum veneer laser cutter has no burrs and scraps.
3. Small thermal deformation: There are thin cutting seam of laser processing, fast, and energy is concentrated so it will small heat transfer to the metal material that be cut, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
Any question about cnc fiber laser cutting machine free to contact SENFENG LASER!
Source link: https://www.sfcnclaser.com/why-choose-cnc-fiber-laser-cutting-machine-cut-aluminum-veneer.html