Speaking of the use of tube metal fiber laser cutting machine, let’s talk about what safety matters should be paid attention to during the use of tube metal fiber laser cutting machine. We must deeply understand the importance of safe production, be careful, and start with the details to prevent accidents!
What safety matters should be paid attention to during the use of tube metal fiber laser cutting machine?
The tube metal fiber laser cutting machine adopts gas welding and flame cutting technology, and mixes the fuel gas with oxygen or air in the blowpipe through the proportion of the relevant combustion gas. The temperature of the generated flame is sufficient to fuse the relevant surface or during cutting. Enough to produce molten oxides of the relevant metals.
However, because the working process of the tube metal fiber laser cutting machine involves the use of flammable and explosive gases, in the daily operation process, it is especially necessary for the operator to pay attention to the safety protection of the equipment. Among them, the tube metal fiber laser cutting machine The failure of the gas supply system or the hot molten slag generated during the use process can cause dangerous situations such as fire and explosion. In addition, the toxic smoke and radiation generated during the process can also endanger health.
It aims to enumerate the safe working methods of gas welding and flame cutting with oxygen-acetylene (oxyacetylene, commonly known as wind coal) flame. It is also applicable to the use of other fuel gases such as propane (generally known as petroleum gas or “LPG”) and hydrogen To provide general guidelines for proprietors, managers, safety personnel and supervisors of industrial undertakings such as flame welding or cutting, to protect workers from encountering dangers during gas welding and flame cutting, and to reduce the risk of fire and explosions. Casualties and losses.
Fire and explosion hazards of tube metal fiber laser cutting machines are concentrated in gas welding and flame cutting, mainly due to failure of the gas supply system, or due to the high temperature of the flame or hot molten slag. These hazards include:
- Leakage of flammable gas or oxygen causes fire and explosion. These gases can leak from the joints of the gas supply system, the connection points of the gas hoses, or the gaps in the fittings;
- Before ignition, the air in the gas hose is not completely discharged, or the gas flows back into the oxygen hose or oxygen flows back to the gas hose, causing the blowpipe to flash back;
- The blowpipe is tempered, or the acetylene cylinder is overheated, so that the acetylene decomposes or is detonated in the absence of oxygen or air;
- High-pressure oxygen (in the absence of gas) promotes the combustion of certain materials, such as grease, lubricating oil, organic matter, aluminum metal and its alloys, and elastomers used for valve gaskets and sealing rings;
- The flame of the blowpipe, the hot surface of the workpiece, or the slag generated during the process burns flammable or combustible materials near the construction site and causes a fire.
This is an introduction to the specific preventive measures for explosion accidents during the operation of the tube metal fiber laser cutting machine. I hope it will be of some help to everyone.