Rectangular tube laser cutting machine is suitable for one-time cutting and forming of rectangular tubes, round tubes, square tubes and special-shaped tubes. It uses a reciprocating feeding system, not limited to the length of the tube, and has a high degree of automation. It directly imports three-dimensional graphics, automatically recognizes the cutting track, and performs precise high-speed processing. The machine is equipped with a fully automatic official system, which can be selected according to customer requirements. Laser-processed parts have no burrs, no black holes, and high consistency of the same product size.
Features of Rectangular tube laser cutting machine
1. Adopting a full-through CNC rotary chuck, with a large pipe diameter and a maximum circle diameter of 85mm.
2. Independently and innovatively design the secondary cycle feeding system, which can be spliced cutting for graphics beyond the effective stroke length.
3. Four-axis 3.5 linkage, integrated cutting system, high-intensity automation, and fast dynamic response.
4. Feeding at the tail, simpler operation, saving manpower, and higher safety.
5. The pipe can be drilled, slotted, cut off and processed with various complex graphics.
Advantages of Rectangular tube laser cutting machine
1. High precision: suitable for cutting precision pipes, 50% higher than CO2 laser cutting machine, reaching 0.03~0.05mm.
2. Fast speed: more than 100 times the speed of wire cutting.
3. The heat-affected zone is small and not easy to deform.
4. The price is relatively high: the price is only 1/3 of the same performance CO2 laser cutting machine, and 2/5 of the same performance CNC punching machine.
5. The use cost is very low, only 10% of the similar CO2 laser cutting machine.
6. The fiber laser used in this machine is currently the most stable 1/8~1/fixed and most efficient product in the laser field, which can ensure the efficient and stable continuous production of laser equipment.
Applications of Rectangular tube laser cutting machine
Suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum, copper, titanium and other metal pipes. Used in sports fitness equipment, clothing props display racks, medical equipment, steel furniture, doors and windows kitchen and bathroom, steel furniture industries, etc.