XT Laser – Laser Cutting Machine
Proficient in the operation of laser cutting machines can better serve daily production needs. The operation of laser cutting machines is divided into hardware and software. The hardware mainly focuses on focusing. When focusing, all parts of the body should not block the laser path, be careful of burns. Software: There is specialized laser cutting machine software that can be used in conjunction with mainstream design software, such as CAD, Photoshop, etc. The operation of some parts of the machine is very similar, including adjusting the optical path, adjusting the focal length, and other hardware operations (pay attention to safety during operation, be careful of the laser optical path, and do not use the optical path). However, in the software part, different parameters are set according to the different materials to be processed. Without professional personnel training, it is indeed time-consuming to explore on your own, so you do not understand laser machines, It is best to have a good understanding of how to operate with the manufacturer. For example, XT Laser, a manufacturer of medium and low power laser cutting machines, will provide one-on-one training to customers during the installation process after purchasing the machine. Below is a brief list of the operating procedures for laser cutting machines.
The operation process steps of the laser cutting machine are as follows:
1. Comply with general cutting machine safety operating procedures. Strictly follow the laser startup program to start the laser.
2. The operator must undergo training, be familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protective equipment according to regulations, and wear protective glasses that meet regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material until it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor generation.
5. When the equipment is in operation, operators are not allowed to leave their positions or entrust someone to take care of them without authorization. If it is indeed necessary to leave, the machine should be shut down or the power switch should be cut off.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; Turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; Do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
7. When any abnormalities are found during the processing, the machine should be immediately shut down, the faults should be promptly eliminated or reported to the supervisor.
8. Keep the laser, bed, and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil stains, and stack workpieces, boards, and waste materials according to regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, it is important to avoid damaging the welding wires to prevent leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with the gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose gas cylinders to direct sunlight or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle nozzle.
10. Follow high-voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Follow regulations and procedures for maintenance every 40 hours of operation or every week, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months.
11. After starting the machine, the machine should be manually started at low speed in the X and Y directions to check and confirm if there are any abnormalities.
12. After inputting the new workpiece program, it should be tested first and its operation should be checked.
13. When working, pay attention to observing the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective travel range or collision between the two machines.
14. Layout programming, which is the step of placing the workpiece that needs to be cut into the sheet through virtual placement, ensuring that it will not be cut out.
15. Lift the board and load the material. In this step, it is important to place the materials as straight as possible, otherwise it will be difficult to align the edges.
16. Replace the laser head and other accessories according to the thickness of the plate. Different plate thicknesses correspond to different laser heads.
17. Edge search and parameter adjustment cutting.
The above is basically the current laser operation steps. If you are still unclear, it is recommended to directly consult the laser cutting machine manufacturer.
Source link: https://www.xtlaser.com/operation-and-usage-process-of-laser-cutting-machine/