As a high-tech product, laser cutting machine is widely used in the industry, and the whole machinery industry needs laser cutting machine for processing. Metal fiber laser cutting machine is not only suitable for cutting metal sheets. At the same time, the metal fiber laser cutting machine is also the world’s leading technical product in terms of consumables, efficiency, and environmental protection. Proper use is conducive to the life of the equipment and the cutting effect is very helpful. Therefore, for such widely used equipment, how to operate safely has become a public concern. FORSUN CNC will share with you how to use the laser cutting machine correctly.
Preparation and inspection before work
- Before starting work, the operator should check in detail for any malfunctions in accordance with the equipment inspection table. If there is a problem, take measures to deal with it immediately. If the processing is not completed, it is not allowed to start without authorization.
- Check whether the cutting machine is damaged, remove obstacles, clean and wipe the cutting machine, and deal with any problems in time.
- Check whether all pneumatic systems and pressure gauges are reliable and effective, and start them again when there is no abnormality.
- Check whether the distribution box, power supply, grounding wire, indicator light, instrument, emergency switch, button, etc. are normal, intact, sensitive, reliable, and effective.
- Check whether the pneumatic parts of the machine tool are leaking and whether the compressed air pressure meets the requirements. The water in the compressed air must be removed before work every day. If there is a leak, deal with it immediately.
- Check whether the connecting bolts, pins, shafts, keys, limit switches, sensors, etc., of the transmission parts of the machine tool, are loose or damaged, and remove obstacles, clean and wipe the equipment, and deal with the problems in time.
- Check whether the oil level of the lubrication and hydraulic system and the laser cooling system is normal, whether the water level is normal, and if there is a lack of fluid or oil, it should be refilled in time. The water level of the laser generator cooling water tank cannot be lower than the lowest mark position. Whether the water temperature is at a normal value, and ensure that the light is emitted when the cooling water temperature is normal.
- Pay attention to moisture-proof, dust-proof, and anti-corrosion when using the equipment, and keep it clean and well ventilated.
- Check and clean up the workbench and site, keep it tidy, and no waste materials are piled up. The workpiece is placed in the designated position as required to prevent the machine from scratching.
- The lubrication and maintenance work must be carried out according to the lubrication diagram and maintenance requirements of this machine tool before starting work. The lubrication parts can only be cleaned and lubricated with a lint-free cloth and thin liquid mineral oil.
- Inspect the machine tool table, guide rails, and sliding surfaces. Always keep the machine tool guide surfaces clean without pulling, grinding, or bumping, and carefully maintain, wipe and lubricate.
- Check that the lubrication system has no leakage and is well sealed. The oil indicator, oil window, oil nozzle, oil pipe, oil separator, and oil filter are complete, clean, and installed correctly. Add oil according to the specified type of the lubrication chart, and different types of oil cannot be mixed.
- Before working, start the equipment for a no-load test machine, check and confirm that there is no abnormal operation before working. If there is faulty equipment, it is not allowed to start up until it is handled properly.
- Check that the pressure reducers and instruments of each gas cylinder are in good condition, and the gas cylinders are installed firmly. The pipelines are connected firmly and there is no leakage.
- Check and clean the workbench (grid), keep it clean, flat, free from cutting slag and debris.
- The operator must wipe his hands dry before working. Do not touch electrical switches or buttons when hands are wet to prevent accidents.
Safe use process of laser cutting machine | How to operate laser cutting machine correctly?
- Comply with the safety operating regulations of general cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser startup procedure.
- The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
- Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
- Do not process material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by a laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
- Operators are not allowed to leave their posts or be entrusted to take care of them when the equipment is started. If they really need to leave, they should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
- Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place a paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
- When an abnormality is found during the processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
- Keep the laser, the bed, and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials are stacked as required.
- When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden to explode the gas cylinder in the sun or close to a heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle’s mouth.
- Observe high-voltage safety regulations when repairing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1,000 hours of operation, or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- After starting the machine, the machine should be manually started in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check whether there is any abnormality.
- After inputting the new part program, the test runs it first and checks its operation.
- When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.
Operational protection measures
1. Necessary protective equipment for laser cutting machines
The typical protective equipment for laser cutting machines is laser protective goggles because protective goggles that prevent laser damage to human eyes can be divided into reflection, absorption, diffraction, and composite types according to their protection principles. Of course, they will be filtered and protected according to the laser radiation wavelength of the laser cutting machine to achieve the protection of the laser cutting machine laser of the human body. This is also the safer and convenient protective equipment for the laser cutting machine on the market.
2. Self-protection against radiation of laser cutting machine
If the human body is sufficiently healthy, it can resist the slight radiation of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, laser cutting machine operators should pay attention to eating more foods rich in vitamin A, C, and protein as appropriate. Because these foods can help humans to better protect the eyes so that the human body can better protect the human body under the conditions of laser cutting machine radiation.
Daily maintenance of laser machine | Grasp the Correct Use of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
1. Water replacement and water tank cleaning
Recommendation: Clean the water tank and replace the circulating water once a week.
Note: Make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works.
The water quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. It is recommended to use pure water and control the water temperature below 35°C. If it exceeds 359C, the circulating water needs to be replaced. (It is recommended that users choose a cooler or use two water tanks).
Cleaning the water tank: first, turn off the power, unplug the water inlet pipe, let the water in the laser tube automatically flow into the water tank, open the water tank to take out the water pump, and remove the dirt on the water pump. Clean the water tank, replace the circulating water, restore the water pump back to the water tank, insert the water pipe connected to the water pump into the water inlet, and arrange all joints. Power on the water pump alone and run for 2-3 minutes (make the laser tube full of circulating water).
2. Fan cleaning
Long-term use of the fan will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, causing the fan to produce a lot of noise, and it is also not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke exhaust is not smooth, the first turn off the power, remove the air inlet and outlet pipes on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, and pull the fan blades inside until it is clean, And then install the fan.
3. Cleaning of the lens (it is recommended to clean before work every day, and the equipment must be turned off)
- The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged;
- The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
- When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface facing down.
4. Cleaning of the guide rail (recommended to clean once every half a month, shut down operation)
Guide rails and linear shafts are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion points are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment. In order to make the machine work normally and stably, and to ensure the processing quality of the product, the daily maintenance of the guide rail and linear axis must be done carefully.
Safe production is a necessity for every enterprise. The correct operation of the laser cutting machine is no exception. Only by mastering the normal use of the laser cutting machine, can the laser cutting machine have a longer service life, can truly achieve low cost and high return, and create more value for the enterprise. The above is a detailed introduction on how to use the laser cutting machine correctly, I hope it will be helpful to everyone’s work.
Hot Selling Laser Cutting Machine
Source link: https://forsuncnc.com/how-to-use-laser-cutting-machine-correctly/