Nanjing Primapress is a professional manufacturer of CNC sheet metal CNC press brake bending machines, CNC shearing machines, and CNC rolling machines
During the working process of a CNC sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine, in addition to having high requirements for the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine itself and operators, the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine mold is also crucial. So, what are the maintenance skills for the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine mold? Let’s take a look together!
Before turning on the power supply of the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine, it is necessary to clean the iron filings in the mold groove under the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine and conduct a test before bending.
2. The downward pressure of the mold during bending should not exceed the critical bending point of the mold, otherwise the mold will deform or even crack.
When bending, the size of the lower mold groove should be appropriate.
4. After working for a day, clean the sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine mold, and then place the mold that was not used the next day in the mold cabinet.
1. Apply mold maintenance wax or oil to the mold or industrial cleaning cloth, paying attention to the moderate softness and hardness of the cleaning cloth. If it is too soft, it may not completely wipe the mold clean, and if it is too hard, it may leave scratches on the mold;
2. The operator wears gloves and holds a cleaning cloth to rub the mold along the height direction of the mold. They cannot rub back and forth, but can only wipe in one direction;
3. After the final maintenance is completed, wipe the mold clean with a cloth;
When there are no rust stains on the surface of the mold, spray maintenance wax onto a cloth to wipe the mold;
5. If the air humidity is high or the mold is used frequently, it is recommended to maintain it every two days; On the contrary, maintenance can be done once a week.
6. It is recommended to wear gloves when loading and unloading molds.
With the application of CNC systems, the accuracy of molds has been continuously improved, which not only saves a large amount of raw materials, but also promotes the development of related industries. The proportional pressure control of CNC sheet metal CNC press brake bending machine molds is very convenient. The production process can set load characteristic conditions and pressure control rules required for enzyme killing, which can prevent pressure overshoot, vibration, and hydraulic retaliation caused by changes in pressure control steps. Compared with the pressure control of manual control valves, the control circuit and system are simplified, the control function is improved, and the assembly and use are convenient.