Professional manufacturer of CNC bending machines, CNC shearing machines, and CNC rolling machines
CNC cutting machines will use different types of cutting machines in the actual use of sheet metal. Here are some examples:
Classification by blade shape
Plate cutting machines are divided into straight knife plate cutting machines and disc knife plate cutting machines according to the shape of the scissors. The straight blade shearing machine is divided into gantry shearing machine and throat shearing machine according to its structure. Disk cutting machines are divided into disk cutting machines, rolling cutting machines, multi disk cutting machines, and rotary edge trimming cutting machines according to their structure.
Classification based on the motion trajectory of the tool holder
The cutting machine is divided into the following types based on the motion trajectory of the tool holder:
- The tool holder moves along a perpendicular line. Due to the absence of a rake angle, the upper blade section must be machined into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades (rectangular blades with four blades can also be used, but the cutting quality is poor). The fracture of this type of tool holder cutting is not at right angles to the plate surface.
- The tool holder moves along the forward tilt line (with an angle of 1 ° 30 ′ -2 ° from the perpendicular), and the upper blade section can be processed into a rectangle with four blades. The shear fracture is basically at right angles to the plate surface.
- The tool holder swings along the arc line, and the cutting blade section should be machined into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades. Due to the slight forward tilt of the upper blade during the cutting process, the cutting quality is similar to the movement of the tool holder along the forward tilt line.
- The tool holder swings along a circular arc, with a forward inclination angle of up to 300, so welding grooves can be cut out.
Classification by transmission method
Shear machines are divided into mechanical transmission shear machines and hydraulic transmission shear machines according to their transmission methods.
- Before conducting an idle test run, manually turn the machine for one working stroke and confirm that it is normal before starting the equipment.
- Equipment with hydraulic devices and oil storage tanks should have sufficient oil volume for inspection. After starting the oil pump, check the valves and pipelines for leaks, and the pressure should meet the requirements. Open the vent valve to release the air from the system.
- Do not cut laminated sheets, do not trim the edges of rough edge sheets, and do not cut narrow and short sheets that are not tightly pressed.
- The gap between the cutting plates should be adjusted according to the thickness of the plate, but should not exceed 1/30 of the plate thickness. The blade should be firmly fastened, and the upper and lower blade surfaces should be kept parallel. After adjustment, manual turning should be used for inspection to avoid accidents.
- The cutting edge of the blade should be kept sharp, and if the blade becomes blunt or cracks, it should be replaced in a timely manner.
- When cutting, the pressing device should firmly press the plate tightly, and it is not allowed to shear in a state where the pressure is not tight.
- For equipment with hydraulic devices, hydraulic valves other than throttle valves are not allowed to be adjusted without permission
Sheet metal Guillotine shearing machine
Sheet metal hydraulic swing beam shearing machine