Fiber laser welding machine is a new generation of laser welding equipment, which belongs to non-contact welding. The operation process does not need pressure. Its working principle is to directly irradiate the high-energy laser beam on the surface of the material. Through the interaction between the laser and the material, the inner part of the material is melted, and then cooled and crystallized to form the weld.
Hand held laser welding machine fills the blank of hand-held welding in laser equipment industry, subverts the traditional working mode of steel laser welding machine, and replaces the fixed light path with hand-held machine, which is flexible and convenient, and has long welding distance, and also makes it possible for laser welding to operate outdoors.
Handhold laser welding system is mainly aimed at laser welding of long distance and large workpieces, overcoming the limitation of travel space of the workbench. The heat affected area is small during welding, which will not lead to work deformation, blackening and trace problems on the back. Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm and fully dissolved. It can not only realize thermal conduction welding, but also can be continuously deep fusion welding, spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding,sealing welding, seam welding, etc.
This process subverts the traditional laser welding machine working mode, with the advantages of simple operation, beautiful weld, fast welding speed and no consumables. It can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding when welding stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials.
Comparison between fiber laser welding system and argon arc welding machine
1. Energy consumption comparison: compared with the traditional arc welding, the handheld laser welding machine can save electric energy about 80% ~ 90%, and the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%.
2. Welding effect comparison: fiber laser welder can complete dissimilar steel and dissimilar metal welding. Laser welding advantages in high speed, small deformation and small heat affected zone. The welding seam is beautiful, smooth, no or few pores and no pollution. Hand held laser welding machine can be used for micro open parts and precision welding.
3. Comparison of follow-up processes: when fiber laser welding system working, the heat input is low, the deformation of the workpiece is also small, and the beautiful welding surface can be obtained without or only with simple treatment (depending on the welding surface effect requirements). Hand held laser welding machine can greatly reduce the huge labor cost of polishing and leveling process.
Advantages of hand held fiber laser welding system
1. Wide welding range: the hand-held welding joint is equipped with 10m fiber, which overcomes the limitations of the workbench space and can be welded outdoors and in a long distance.
2. Easy and flexible: hand held laser welding system is equipped with mobile pulley, which makes it comfortable to hold and adjust the position at any time without fixed position. It is free and flexible, and suitable for all kinds of working environment.
3. A variety of welding methods: it can achieve any angle of welding, stack welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, etc., also can welding a variety of complex workpiece, large workpiece, irregular shape workpiece. Realize welding at any angle. In addition, it can also complete the cutting and welding free switching, just change the welding copper nozzle to cutting copper nozzle, it is very convenient.
3. Good welding effect: fiber laser welder is hot fusion welding. Compared with traditional welding, laser welding has higher energy density and can achieve better welding effect. The welding area has small thermal impact, is not easy to deformation, blackened, and has traces on the back. The welding depth is large, the melting is filled, firm and reliable, and the weld strength reaches or even exceeds the base metal itself, This is not guaranteed by ordinary welding machines.
5. The weld seam does not need to be polished: after the traditional welding, the welding points need to be polished to ensure smooth and not rough. The fiber laser welding machine just reflects the more advantages of the processing effect: continuous welding, smooth without fish scale, beautiful without scar, less subsequent grinding process.
6. Lase welding without consumables: in most people’s impression, the welding operation is “left hand goggles, right hand clip welding wire”. But with the handheld laser welding machine, the welding can be easily completed, and the material cost of production and processing can be reduced.
7. It has multiple safety alarms. Only when the welding nozzle touches the metal, the touch switch will be effective. After the workpiece is removed, the light will be automatically locked, and the touch switch has temperature sensing. High safety to ensure the safety of operators during work.
8. Labor cost saving: compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. It is easy to operate, easy to learn and quick to use. Do not need high technical threshold of operators. Ordinary workers can work after a short training, and can easily achieve high quality welding effect.
Application of hand held laser welding machine
Mainly for large and medium-sized sheet metal, cabinet, chassis, aluminum alloy door and window frame, stainless steel wash basin and other large workpiece fixed position, such as inner right angle, outer right angle, plane welding, welding heat affected area is small, deformation is small, and welding depth is large, welding firm. It is widely used in kitchen and bathroom industry, home appliance industry, advertising industry, mold industry, stainless steel products industry, stainless steel engineering industry, door and window industry, handicraft industry, household products industry, furniture industry, auto parts industry, etc.
Any question about fiber laser welding system free contact SENFENG LEIMING laser,looking for your contact all time!
Source link: https://www.sfcnclaser.com/advantages-and-application-of-steel-laser-welding-machine.html