2023 best budget 5×10 CNC router machine with linear automatic tool changer kit and 60×120 inch table size is used for popular woodworking, door making, cabinet making, decorations, kitchenware, and more wood furniture making plans. Now the top rated 5×10 CNC router table for sale at affordable price.
What Is 5×10 CNC Router?
5×10 CNC router is a type of large format automatic CNC machine with 5×10 feet (60×120 inches) table for industrial manufacturing and commercial use with heavy duty structure, 9KW HQD ATC spindle, Leadshine servo motor 1500W + reducer, LNC CNC controller system, linear automatic tool changer kits. It is compatible with Type3, ArtCam, Ucancam, Castmate, and more CAD/CAM software.
Features & Advantages of 5×10 CNC Router Table with Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit
1. The machine bed of 5×10 CNC table is made of strong steel tube structure and it is analyzed and designed with heavy duty and strong structure which relieves stress and makes working table more steady.
2. The machine adopts well-known 9.0KW Italy HSD spindle, which is famous brand and has many after service department all over the world. It adopts air cooling spindle, no need water pump, which is very convenient to use.
3. The machine can do high precision machining with high-performance YASKAWA servo motor from Japan, which runs smoothly with a strong ability of overload.
4. The linear automatic tool changer system which contains 6, 8, 10, or 12 bits is controlled by LNC control system.The tools can be changed very quickly and reliably.
5. The ball screw, locating bearing, and linear guide rails are maintained by the automatic lubrication system.
6. The machine has a breakpoint memory function to continue cutting after a power failure, and can predict the processing time.
7. The 5×10 CNC kit is compatible with Artcam, Type3, Castmate, Ucancame, and other CAD/CAM design software.
Technical Parameters of 5×10 CNC Router Machine with Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit
|Table Size||5′ x 10′|
|Traveling Positioning Accuracy||0.03/300mm|
|Table Surface||Vacuum and T-slot Combined (Option: T-slot table)|
|X, Y Structure||Hiwin Linear Rail, Helical Rack & Pinion Drive,|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Linear Bearings & Rails, TBI Ball Screw|
|Max Power Consumption||4.5KW (Without Spindle)|
|Max Rapid Travel Rate||45000mm/min|
|Max Working Speed||30000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||Air Cooling ATC Spindle|
|Drive Motors||Leadshine servo motor 1500W + reducer|
|Working Voltage||AC 380V/50/60Hz, 3PH or AC 220V/50/60Hz|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||LNC CNC Controller|
|Software Compatibility||Type3 and Ucancam software (Option: ArtCAM Software)|
|Running Environment and Temperature||0 – 45 Centigrade|
|Relative Humidity||30% – 75%|
How Much Does 5×10 CNC Router Cost?
If you’re starting a profitable CNC business or looking to make money with 5×10 CNC router machine, you might want to consider the price of a 5×10 CNC router table in calculating the cost to CNC machining. 5×10 CNC routers can cost anywhere between $5680 to $18,000 depending on the configurations, including the machine bed, X, Y table (T-slot table or vacuum table), CNC controller, gantry, spindle, guide rail, ball screw, vacuum pump, motor, driver, software, collet, operating system, 4th rotary axis, power supply, limit switch, rack and pinion. 5×10 CNC router kits from different manufacturers and brands have different customer service and support, which will lead to different costs. 5×10 CNC machines from different countries have different different shipping costs, different customs, and tax rates. All will result in the final price.
Most entry level 5×10 CNC router kits for beginners are priced from $5,680 to $7,280, the commercial 5×10 CNC router tables with multi heads or multi spindels for enthusiast have a price range from $6,180 to $15,000, the enterprise and industrial 5×10 CNC router machines with automatic tool changer spindle can cost anywhere from $14,200 to $180,000.
Details of 5×10 CNC Router Machine with Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit
5×10 CNC Machine with Linear Automatic Tool Changer in Factory.
Automatic Oil Lubrication.
LNC CNC Controller System.
Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit.
9KW HSD Air Cooling Spindle.
5×10 CNC Router Machine Applications
Wood, MDF, plywood, acrylic, artificial stone, artificial marble, bamboo, organic board, double-color board, PVC board, copper, aluminum, brass, and other materials.
Woodworking: Home doors, windows, beds, cabinets, tables, chairs, kitchenware, exquisite european furniture, redwood classical and antique furniture, decorative products sculpture.
Artworks & Decorations: Wood crafts, jewelry box, gift box, and more exquisite arts & crafts.
Music Industry: Musical instruments and loudspeaker box.
Mold Making: Copper molds, aluminum molds, metal molds, building models, shoe molds, badge molds, biscuit, chocolate molds, embossed molds, candy molds, plastic sheeting, artificial marble, wood, foam, PVC, and more nonmetal mold.
Advertising: Signage, logo making, company plate, sign making, emblem, badges, building numbers, lightbox, acrylic cutting, display panels, decorations, LED/Neon channel, billboard, 3D letters cutting, literal hole cutting.
5×10 CNC Router Machine Projects
Service & Support for 5×10 CNC Router Kits with Automatic Tool Changer Kit
1. 5×10 CNC kit comes with a one-year warranty, and the main parts will be changed free of charge if there is any problem during the warranty period.
2. Lifetime maintenance free of charge.
3. Free training course at our plant.
4. We will provide the consumable parts at an agency price when you need replacement.
5. 24 hours on line service each day, free technical support.
6. The 5×10 CNC machine has been adjusted before delivery.
7. STYLECNC staff can be sent to your company to install or adjust if necessary.
Things To Consider When Buying 5×10 CNC Router
At present, the driving system of the engraving machine is mainly divided into two types: the stepping system and the AC servo system. The stepping system belongs to the semi-closed loop system, and the precision is calculated by the step angle. The AC servo system belongs to the closed-loop mode completely, and there is a measurement feedback system inside, so the accuracy is relatively high. If the funds are sufficient, users who have higher requirements on the engraving machine can choose the machine with the AC servo drive system.
The control system of the 5×10 CNC machine is currently dominated by Weihong controller, DSP controller, MACH3 controller, LNC control system, and SYNTEC controller. The difference is not too more, and users can choose according to their actual needs.
There are many CAD/CAM softwares for CNC machines, but the most common ones on the market are TYPE3 and Artcam. These softwares can import CAD drawings well, and can further do simple graphic processing.
There are three transmission modes of the CNC machine, namely screw drive, rack drive and synchronous belt drive. The advantages and disadvantages of different transmission modes are different. You can choose according to your actual needs.
Trial Machining Before Buying
Before the official purchase of the machine, you can conduct a trial machining first, use the pattern that needs to be cut from yourself, and see what the sample actually cut by the machine is, so that you can know what you want.
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.