4 axis CNC wood turning lathe machine is a heavy duty large format wood lathe used for 3D turning and broaching, 3D carving and cutting patterns with the additional spindle. Now the automated woodworking machine for sale at an affordable price.
4 Axis CNC Wood Lathe Features
1. Heavy cast iron lathe bed. Avoid shaking when the motor rotates fast for large format workpiece process, and the turning speed can be adjusted through the frequency converter.
2. 4 axis CNC wood lathe with one chuck and one backlash for fix materials, one spindle for carving.
3. 4 axis CNC wood lathe adopts Taiwan Hiwin square guide, high precision and durable.
4. Autocad software is easier for drawing designs .
5. LCD control system shows the working process.
6. STL2530-S4 can be customized as STL1530-S4 and STL2030-S4 to fit different requirements.
4 Axis CNC Wood Lathe Applications
Roman columns, tubular sharp, bowl sharp, vehicle wood crafts, stairway balusters, staircase columns, stairway newel posts, end table legs, dining table legs, bar stool legs, sofa table legs, general columns, washstand, baseball bats, wooden vases, car wooden furniture, children’ s bed columns, chair stretchers, chair arm posts, bed rails, lamp posts, sofa feet, bun feet and other cylindrical workpieces.
4 Axis CNC Wood Lathe Technical Parameters
Max turning length
Max turning diameter
3.5KW air cooling spindle with motor
Number of axis
Single axis, double blades
Maximum feed rate
Minimum setting unit
AC220V/60hZ (AC380V for option)
Whole power consumption
4 Axis CNC Wood Lathe Details
4 Axis CNC Wood Lathe Projects
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Oliver from United StatesI like the 4 axis for wood lathe, like a CNC router machine, it can make some 3d relief carving, which is suitable for my table leg production.